Trinidad and Tobago
Procrastination are one of the leading helpers in decreased work productivity in the office and even at home. Decreased work productivity causes decreased profits for businesses, low work morale in the office and high levels of underutilized staff and resources. To ensure you optimize your time wisely, you can follow some of our suggestions for increased work productivity in your office whether you are from New York or even New Hampshire.
Read more »
Today, you have a striving business that’s on top of the world, then, all of a sudden your business begins to slow down. New sign-ups are difficult to get and you find it even harder to convince current customers of their need for your product or service. Your business slips away and you don’t know what to do to bring it back to number one again.
Hello once again readers,
The question today is “Do you know about Website Maintenance?” The reason why we asked is because not a lot of people know the importance of maintaining there website especially if it is a business website you use to connect to your clients. Today we would like to share those important factors of maintaining your website. Let’s hope you maintain them now for these very special reasons
1. Clients love Information
Clients always like to be in the know. They love news as it happens so they expect your website to be filled with updated and relevant news. If they visit your website this week and then next two weeks they visit it again and there isn’t any change, they may just stop coming to your websiteÂ altogether.
2. Â Good Company Policy
It is always best to update your website as often as you could to ensure that it meets your company policy. If your Terms of Service changes today, your website should reflect this to ensure you are legally protected against any issues which may arise
3. Legal implications
You and your company can be held personally liable for any outdated content on your site so you should always seek to update the content on your website as often as your policy or business patterns changes. Its just common sense to do so.
4. Your Active!
Even your great grand mother is active these days so why shouldn’t your website be active as well. Visitors love to see an active company or recently updated blog because they know that this company would not just fall off the face of the earth. They would feel reassured that they can now seek to do business with this company because they are so active.
5. You have proof!
Have you ever been to a business meeting and heard someone say “We completed nine projects last week” then you visit their website and cannot find any proof of those claims? Well, its happened to me a couple of times where I could not find the proof and you wonder why they have not displayed all of these projects they claim to have did. You should always remember that your accomplishments should be shared with the world on your website, blog, newsletter and any other means you can get that information out. Don’t keep it inside. Let it out and only then you will have proof.
6. SEO Genuis
Become a master of those Search Engine Optimization robots today and continually update your status and your blog and your website! S.E.O plays an important part in being found on Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Always keep your content recent and updated so those robots can give your website a clean bill of health and call you an SEO Genuis!
All of these factors play an important part in Website Maintenance and you should seek to improve the health of your website everyday by giving him (or her) some updated content. It does not matter if your from Trinidad and Tobago, India, or even the UK, it is vital to update your website because it’s your civil duty
Until Next Write!
Host Ultimo Ltd Family
There was a pleasantÂ surprise today for all PayPal users in Trinidad and Tobago. You are now given the option to receive payments into your paypal account just like any other.
This additional feature does come with transaction fees but the fees are not that bad compared to other merchants. Both Merchants and Personal accounts will be able to receive and send payments from their account from now on.
For additional reading, you may visit the paypal website for information on the matter. If you can’t find the information we may edit this post to include the links later on.
***ADDED LINKS BY REQUEST
[shows Trinidad and Tobago added to the list of countries to send and receive payments via paypal]
[shows the fees charged for Trinidad and Tobago nationals to receive payments in their country via paypal]
[also shows a list of fees charged forÂ Trinidad and Tobago nationals to receive payments in their country via paypal]
Thank you for reading.
Host Ultimo LLC family
How can one advertise their business when the business is just starting up and has minimal funds to work with? How can we enter into our desired market field and continue to maintain our presence without much money? How can you promote your business in the utmost affordable way?
Small businesses have always struggled with finding affordable means in which to advertise their business and that is why we have sort to make life easier for them by sharing our knowledge in this field.
- Proper Planning â€“ Planning is always worth the time and should be the first thing that you invest your time in. You need to determine who you are actually selling to and where you are going to meet and interact with those types of people. Are you selling to your local supermarket owner who has thousands of consumers on a daily basis or are you selling to a single mom with three kids working two jobs. Consider also what will be your prospectsâ€™ daily schedule like? Will they be browsing online for your product or services or will they be out and about looking for your store front to purchase items? All these must go into your planning and it is only when you know this knowledge that you may be better equipped to promote your business wisely.
- Websites Work â€“ Websites are ways in which you can interact with your prospects in real time without actually being there. A well designed FAQ page can go a long way to help your prospects know more about your company and the products or services you offer.
- Free Online Listings â€“ You can visit Google, Yahoo and Bing to submit your business information there together with the link to your website [if you have one] so that your prospects can find you online much easier. It is a known fact that businesses which are easier to find get the most sales
- Social Media is your Friend â€“ The same way how you should submit your business to the local search directories, you should also set up business profiles on the main social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin so you may engage your clients and prospective clients on a one on one basis to keep them interested and updated on company news and happenings
- Stationery is a plus â€“ If you do not have your very own business card, letterhead and general stationery you should do so immediately. These are important tools which will assist you in your marketing efforts. Clients pass on business cards to friends and in turn they pass this on to friends which help in bringing in business awareness which in turn leads to more sales for your business.
- Referrals a MUST â€“ talking with the right persons can also bring in business. If you have a handful of clients, they can refer their friends and others to your business to benefit them and you as well.
- Socialize the Business way â€“ business is not only about work work work. You have to get out there and socialize. Get into professional groups which directly or indirectly relates to your business. This will help expand your network of contacts and later on expand your network of clients.
- Unique selling points â€“ always look for ways in which your business is different from the rest and then just publicize that. This will bring the type of PR your business wants and needs.
- Share your knowledge â€“ write articles for your daily newspapers which directly relates to your field. Prospects will see how knowledgeable you are and will be inclined to purchase from you and not your competitors.
- Free Trials and Demonstrations â€“ once your product or service fits into this category you should always try to give demos and Free Trials to your prospects so that they may witness for themselves the truth of your advertising pitch for themselves. There is no better way to do this .
We all have heard the story about businesses who open one year and by the next year they are no where to be seen. I have spoken to countless business owners who say that they are hardly getting by but when you look at the broader picture, you realize that these men and women don’t do anything new to bring in the customers they need.
To grow a business you always need to be adjusting your plan on a yearly or even on a monthly basis to achieve your desired outcome. So do you want to know more about what successful business owners are currently doing?
1. Don’t let outside factors influence your business.
The only factor which should influence your business is how your clients. Don’t worry about the state of the economy and how it affects your business. Once you have a product or provide a service which is essential to the general public, you will always have customers regardless of the state of the economy.
2. Reinvent business products / services
If the last time you adjusted your product or service was in the year of dark ages its time for a change! People change and so too should your products and servcies. Always try to reinvent your products or services as the need arises. Approximately every five years there will be a trend. Look for it and follow it
3. Do your research
Many business owners think that they need to hire expensive marketing firms to conduct research on their customers. That is an incorrect notion. You can inform your staff members to ask your clients as they shop simple questions before they leave or during their shopping experience. The information collected will be vital in deciding if there will be a wind of change coming up.
4. Technology is your business’s BEST friend
Websites, Phones and computers are your business’s best friends. They help your business push forward in the world today. Websites help bridge the gap between long distance communication. No longer are there different countries. Its now known as one world. The online world.
5. Build your relationships
Lets face it. Successful businesses are that way because they build their relationships. They take the time to collect information about their clients such as name, age, email address, physical address etc. This helps them gather information and analyze that data to be in a better position to customize their products or services to suit each client. Always remember the money is where they relationship is.
6. Value trumps Cost
Would you buy from someone who offers the lowest price only? No. So why try to sell your customers that? Your customers seek out value for their money always. Before you send out that email about cost, think to yourself if you would buy that offer just because of the price or will you look for the value in the product or service.
7. Outsourcing isn’t a bad idea
If you run a small time business in a small time area sometimes doing it all your self is not a good plan because you tend to have dissatisfied clients when you can’t live up to your promises. You always have to remember that a client’s time is valuable to them. More valuable than you doing your business at your time. You need to be able to decipher if you should consider outsourcing certain projects to different companies and focus on what you do best.